Our Client is looking for Solution Architect (SC Clear) to join their team in Newcastle on an initial 6 month contract
- Proven knowledge and skills in Infrastructure System Architecting and relevant experience within secure information domains to include physical infrastructure and virtual infrastructure.
- Technical leadership, able to self-manage and direct and mentor the technical leadership team, and to enforce technical direction in a matrix environment.
- Proven track record of defining and developing solutions to strict delivery timescales and budgets.
- Experienced in designing and creating technical documents with the ability to produce a High Level Design.
- Experience on various hardware and software environments, including operating systems, application servers and relational databases.
- Highly competent in producing and delivering engaging and informative presentations.
- Strong experience in developing and designing hardware infrastructure both physical and virtual based.
- High-level skills in network design in WAN, LAN, and storage design.
- Responsible for understanding end to end complex systems.
- Good understanding of blade technology, private clouds, virtualization, infrastructure tooling products, storage solutions and networks. Highly desirable skills include system integration, availability calculation.
Day to Day Responsibilities
This role reports into the account Chief Engineer, and scoping new business opportunities and execution of consultancy assignments within the account. The role is responsible for working with the customer and the rest of the account organisation to design cost effective solutions to customer needs which can be effectively delivered by the organization.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.