Solutions Architects are required to work closely with all Project team members notably the Portfolio Architect, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Developers, Testers and other Solution Architects and Solution Analysts to ensure the architecture, solution design, build and deployment delivers the right solution in line with the wider strategy and reference architectures, standards and guidelines.
The main focus of the role is to be an active and useful member of the solution design team responsible for delivering the required level of architecture and design for each piece of work and liaise with the relevant Design Authorities and Senior Stakeholders through the approval process.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills as a Solutions Architect and become a core part of a successful IT Department.
- Solution Architecture (specifically but not restricted to Application Architecture)
- ClaimCenter (or other Guidewire products)
- Excellent solution architecture and design skills
- Large program/project involvement
- Experience of working on smaller pieces of work as the sole architecture and design contributor
- End to End and Agile project lifecycle participation, feasibility to post-implementation support
- Experience of participating in a design team
- General insurance background would be advantageous
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and design solutions to deliver these
- TOGAF certified would be advantageous
- Self-sufficient but also a team player who is quick to build effective working relationships
- Proactive with an organised and methodical approach, operating with pace, enthusiasm and creativity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to effectively challenge, negotiate and influence
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Combined with the above, if you have the passion, commitment and innovative outlook needed please contact myself Giovanna Neophytou.