Solution Architect - Digital Transformation
Duration: Initial 3 Months
My client has an urgent request for an experienced hands on Solution Architect to join them on an initial 3 month contract basis in London, working on a Digital Transformation project.
Technical/Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Experience of working in an agile environment and applying design governance consistently to multiple parallel sprints or projects
- A wide variety of Solutions Architecture experience - across multiple business contexts
- Significant Solutions Architecture or equivalent technical and assurance experience
- Consulting experience with a strong track record at a leading IT consultancy or large corporate
- Strong experience leading marketing platform and e-commerce systems architecture on a global basis
- Preferred experience of several of the following enterprise applications platforms; Marketing and Campaign Management, Web Content Management, eCommerce, Web Analytics, Data integration, Product Information Mastering, Master and Meta Data Management
- Understanding of supporting areas of technology such as SAAS cloud computing, application security, data centres, virtualisation, ERP integration
- Ideally a Development/Systems background with experience across the full project lifecycle
- Required degree level (BA/BSc/MSc/BEng/MEng) in a Technical/Business discipline
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- TOGAF certified
- Responsible for delivering the end to end solution architecture for major programs in the Digital Customer Experience, digital marketing and cloud applications SAAS space
- Provide architecture design and thought leadership in the growing space of digital commerce
- Responsible for ensuring the architecture is scalable, meets quality requirements and delivers business objectives with the right back end systems integration
- Responsible for ensuring that technical designs created by other teams within the project or programme comply with agreed architecture standards, best practices and are fit-for-purpose.
- Prepares for and participates in the technical governance of projects & programmes at key stages - Technical Commitment Review, Project Commitment and Fitness For Launch
- Provide point of contact for development staff, Enterprise Architects (EAs), and Principal Architect for issues in product delivery.
- Document Technical Architecture Documentation in accordance with the agreed templates.
- Agree with the Enterprise Architects on closure of any capability gaps for strategies, products and technologies deployed by EBS.
- Responsible for architectural reviews of Technical Architecture Documentation to the Principal Architect.
- Actively engage with the team and other technology groups to ensure the solution is clearly articulated