Our client a "Multinational Global IT services consultancy" wish to recruit a Solutions Architect to be part of their Infrastructure services practice which provides IT infrastructure & cloud services for clients across various industry.
This opportunity will include:
- Developing Workplace Services strategies and solutions for client requirements, leveraging platforms and methodologies.
- Collaborating with product owners, solution designers, business analysts.
- Consultative selling- proactively identifying opportunities to deploy new solutions/services
- Support business development/pre-sales solutions activities.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Communication and articulation skills
- Delivery experience in managing and delivering large IT Service Desk, Field/ Desk Side Services, Smart Hands, User Experience Management projects.
- Strong knowledge in Digital Workplace Technologies like Microsoft M365, Teams, Google Workplace Suite, End Point Automation (RPA,ITPA), User Experience Management Tools (Nexthink/ Systrack/ Aternity), Digital Lockers, Vending Machines.
- Working knowledge in ITSM tools (ServiceNow, BMC), WFM (IEX)
If this sound like the right position for you or interested in a more detailed discussion please apply following the link