Are you an experienced Software Licensing Manager looking for an exciting opportunity within a Global Organisation?
I'm currently working in partnership with my leading client in the West Midlands to recruit for a Software Licensing Manager to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day Software Asset Management activities and will be a primary point of contact for stakeholders within the Business.
You will be required to undertake risk management, governance and process assurance and support the day to day operation of the SAM function; ensuring compliance and quality of service is maintained. You will be required to manage and support the subscription of licensing models including MSDN licensing.
In order to be successful in your application, you must:
- Be confident in implimenting and supporting a Software Licencing Strategy
- Have managed subscription licensing models including MSDN licensing
- Have a good understanding of both Microsoft and IBM licence models
- Have previously used License and Service Management toolsets eg Snow, System Center (SCCM) and LanDesk
- Have the natural ability to act as Software Licencing advocate and influence at all levels of the IT Organisation, including at CIO level and in Senior IT Management forums
You will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders across a global organisation, supporting a variety of different business functions to ultimately ensure that the Software Asset Management policies are documented and communicated appropriately and effectively.
If this opportunity if of interest and you feel you meet all of the above requirements, please apply and follow up with a call.