Senior Software Assurance Engineer - £50,000 - £56,000 + benefits - Worcestershire
A leading Global defence and science consultancy are looking for Senior Software Assurance Engineer to come and join their Assurance and Safety Team. They are a global organisation that is predominantly based in Europe, North America and Australia, but are going into emerging markets in Africa and South East Asia.
You will be joining a successful and growing team of Software Assurance Engineers. Your main responsibility will be to provide Software and Complex Electronic Hardware Safety and Assurance advice to customers.
You will be working heavily with UK Government Agencies as well as Independent Organisations home and abroad.
- To provide Software, CEH Safety Advice and Assurance to Customers, Including review, audit and assessment of supplier's software / CEH plans, processes and evidence against contractual standards
- Attendance at meetings as directed, such as Design Reviews, and Safety Committee Meetings.
- Production of, or input to, reports for the customer detailing findings and recommended ways forward
Experience and Qualifications
- The candidate must have System and Software Engineering experience covering all aspects of the procurement cycle.
- Knowledge of the MoD procurement process is also required.
- A good understanding of current software and CEH safety standards, such as DO178B/C, DO 254 is required. .
- Experience in undertaking audits, assessments and reviews is also necessary
Location and Clearance
The position is based in Worcestershire and requires the successful candidate to undergo Security Clearance.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the position or require any further information please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV to Tara Bidar via or call on 01179 309 719