Software Asset Manager
£37,000 - £40,000 + Benefits - Croydon
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our high profile clients based in Croydon.
As a result of ongoing growth within their IT department they are seeking a Software Asset Manager to join the team.
- Manage all Software Media within the organization
- Produce management reports detailing the compliance position of all key software components..
- Deliver software compliance audits on any part of the organisation as required.
- Assess financial impact of all software.
- Ensure optimum use of software licences.
- Manage Contracts and renewal documentation
The candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to manage software licensing agreements.
- Ability to understand and interpret multiple licensing models.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please do so by contacting Jonny Mills at Experis by following the link provided.