Software Architect (Tech Lead)
Duration: 6 months
*Candidates must be SC Eligible
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Software Architect (Tech Lead)to join them on a customer-based project based Telford/Remote. The assignment is an initial 6-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella Role.
The Software Architect/Tech Lead is the point of contact for technical & software architecture and design queries/decisions. experience of leading large engineering teams on greenfield ETL deliveries.
- Define and build software solution(s) considering maturity, integrity, stability, scale, maintainability and user profile.
- Articulate the different architectural views to depict aspects of the solution and common mechanisms for interactions between software components.
- Know the longer-term technical strategy and how the solution will consider this, whilst ensuring the software solution is compatible with the overall architecture.
- Appreciate non-technology aspects of the software solution (eg business strategy).
- Support the solution throughout its construction, providing support to the development community.
- Relay key messages to other architects, managers and developers consistently.
- Convince the team to adhere to and effectively leverage the software architecture and maintain modifications in architecturally relevant documents.
- Assist in building an effective team of developers
- Experience with Agile methodologies & skills.
- ETL design patterns/architecture, particularly Talend/Denodo/SQL
- Informatica (core)
- SQL (core)
- Oracle (core)
- UNIX (core)
- Business Objects (nice to have)
- Curiosity, continuous learning and willingness to get hands-on when needed
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and creativity skills
Apply now if this sounds like you, apply now!