Our client, a leading IT Services Provider, is looking for a Social Analytics & Reporting Manager to join their team.
This is a contract position based in Feltham running for an initial 3 months.
In this role you'll be part of the digital team and responsible to implement and shape the Social Listening and Reporting Framework. You will operationalise the process to prepare and refine social reports across the region and help local digital teams to analyse and utilise actionable insights for their local market strategies.
* Implement Social Listening & Reporting Framework for Digital Marketing
* Work with platform provider, agencies and local digital teams to refine Social Benchmarking & Listening Dashboards, enabling teams to monitor daily social activity and unleash actionable insights
* Work closely with Data Analysts, Social and Digital Managers to interpret underlying data and create reports that are understandable and actionable to
o inform content strategy
o measure the performance of (always-on) campaign activations against set KPIs
o provide recommendations for influencer, outreach and advocacy programs,
o leverage insights for paid social media strategy, SEM and SEO
* Ensure local teams are routing business critical social conversations to relevant internal stakeholders
* Help social community managers sourcing high-quality 3rd party content that can be amplified via owned social handles
* Coordinate Listening requirements for events and ad hoc projects:
o Work with teams and vendors to refine listening needs and briefings and help with implementation
o Support internal teams formulating their precise business-needs & help with Briefings when submitting new Listening Projects.
* Drive new ideas for leveraging social listening as element for lead generation efforts.
* Partner with Marketing, Sales, Data & Analytics teams across the organization to identify new listening opportunities and feed into customer engagement and insight programs.
* Manage user and permissions for Social Listening & Analytics platform access
Qualifications & Skills:
o Analytics background with ideally 1-2 years hands-on experience with building Social Listening queries and dashboards
o Proficiency with social media listening, analytics & management platforms such as Sprinkler, Brandwatch, Radian6, NetBase, Sysomos, Track Maven or equivalents
o Experienced in building & refining dashboards for different stakeholder groups and projects (eg. Events, Campaigns, Sales)
o Ability to translate 'business needs' into social listening briefings.
o Excellent knowledge of Paid, Owned and Earned Media
o Strong project management and interpersonal skills
o Work within tight deadlines and international teams across the organization
o Adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
o Knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools (eg. Oracle Eloqua), CRMs (Saleforce.com), Audience Targeting / DMP tools (Oracle BlueKai) a plus
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.