SOC Analyst - Portsmouth
We are currently looking for a driven and experienced SOC Analyst with a natural curiosity and interest in Cyber Security.
One of the UK's leading engineering service providers is currently recruiting for a SOC Analyst to join an energetic team on highly skilled security analyst in Portsmouth.
This is a hands-on analyst role, monitoring internal services, analysing security events, network traffic, malicious code and emails; writing IDS/IPS signatures and creating SIEM rules for alerting. You will have the full control over the tools and an opportunity to try new things, writing own tools/platforms.
The role will be suitable for an experienced analyst with previous experience working in a SOC environment and with some knowledge /experience in coding.
Key skills & experience:
- SOC or cyber security analysis experience
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems
- Experience with malware analysis and sandboxing
- Experience with network packet capture tools such wireshark
- Experience with penetration testing software
- Some experience in coding using Java, Powershell, Python is desirable
- Some experience in writing Yara or ClamAV signatures is desirable
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to work in an energetic and agile environment with a team of highly skilled security analyst then please apply now.
For more information or to apply please contact me on or call 01619243954