Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced SOA and ETL Applications developer to join their team based in Hammersmith and Fulham for an initial 6 month contract.
Job description/ skills required
- 7-8 years of IT experience in Data warehousing /SOA/ ETL.
- Experience Developing SOA based services in Java or Scala for a Production Application.
- Experience in ETL (Pentaho or similar) to extract data and produce reports within SAP Business Objects Universe.
- Experience developing and/or maintaining a production application
- Experience working with Agile methods such as Scrum is an advantage
- Utilizes appropriate methods to solve problems in an accurate and efficient manner
- Effectively communicates technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders and cross-functional groups
- Effectively executes processes associated with the software development life cycle
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of relevant concepts, applications, and programming languages
- Proactively contribute to improve teams agile practices
- Drive platform design principles locally
- Drive TDD, BDD, and design patterns
- Ensure all designs meet performance requirements
- Deliver new areas of functionality
- Diagnose issues while dealing with initial uncertainty and incomplete information
- Identify root causes
- Provide technical impact assessment
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance