Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant
Initial 3 Months
Rate - TBC
We are particularly looking for proven experience providing leadership and direction within a consulting environment particularly in the following areas:
- Business Development -
- Leading in the development and presentation of client proposals collaborating across S&T, CBC and the wider business
- Leading in the development of collateral to support BFS and S&T 'go to market' propositions and service offerings
- Use personal network and networking skills to grow the consulting pipeline within BFS
- DevelopingBFS accounts, working with account teams to support opportunity identification, qualification and sales
- Develop cross practice understanding of service offerings to ensure effective cross selling.
- Subject Matter Industry Expertise -
- Relevant delivery experience from the banking and financial services industry with a management consultancy or systems integrator
- Strong understanding of key threats, issues and opportunities facing the UK banking industry and financial services firms
- Fluency in the use of technology enablers to resolve or address current BFS issues.
- Practice Development
- Manage personal utilisation and project team results, from pipeline to delivery and quality assurance
- Contribute to the development of practice members skills to ensure a consistency of service delivery and expertise. Active coaching of junior members of the team
- Develop, implement and continually refine the coherent approach and appropriate frameworks to support business transformation proposals, that includes presentations, specimen RFI / RFP content, methodologies, toolkits and deliverables
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge management led approach ensuring the development collateral from engagements
- Support recruitment activities by taking part in candidate screening and interview sessions.
- Financial Services - At least two areas of credible knowledge from:
- Payment and Cards expertise, with strong regulatory experience
- Mortgage and Retail Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Regulatory and Risk (e.g. GDPR , MiFID2, PSD2)
- Capital Markets / Investment Baking across a broad Financial Services base (structural reform and Credit risk plus BCBS 239 etc.)
- Asset or Wealth Management
- Post Merge & divestments ops transformation
- Customer Experience
- Core Banking Platforms
- IT incl. Infrastructure.
Essential Experience Required:
Consulting - Key Consulting Skills:
- Transformation Programmes
- Business Change
- CXO Advisory
- Consultancy selling / sales experience
- Contribution to Practice Development
- Managing Digital projects or programmes
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
Delivery - Key Delivery Skills:
- You will have proven capability delivering high quality with commitment to initiatives to improve the way the practice operates and adding value to go to market and service line capabilities.
- Agile experience
- Business analysis experience
- Consulting engagement management
- Business case development
- Target Operating Model
- Business analysis solution design
- Previous involvement in Digital projects or programmes would be highly advantageous.
- Strong focus on quality to ensure successful engagements through timely and accurate production of agreed deliverables with a strong stakeholder management focus.
CV's should be submitted in the first instance, Giovanna N.