Job Role: Site Reliability Engineer
Salary: £45K (Skill-set dependant)
Location: London (Remote FTF)
Monitor, analyse, and resolve incidents for customers infrastructure running in Azure
* Install, configure, and administer customer systems in Azure
* Perform regular reviews, document systems, processes, and procedures
* Escalate cases to appropriate staff as necessary to ensure case are closed in a timely fashion
* Follow up on issues via e-mail, ticketing system, and phone calls with our customers.
* Communicate technical issues and solutions with clients in business terms
3+ years hands-on experience with virtualization/Cloud technologies including: Azure, VMware, Citrix.
* Advanced Azure Certification(s) preferred
* A passion for problem solving and learning new technologies.
Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
* Previous experience in a 24x 7 managed services, hosted service company, or Network Operations Centre environment.
* 3+ years System administration and support experience (Linux or Windows operating systems; experience with mixed environments a plus).
* Experience with Powershell and other automation environments and scripting technologies.
* Knowledge of SQL Server configuration and fundamentals.
* Active Directory skills, including Group Policy Administration, Replication and Deployment experience.
* Azure Networking fundamentals
* Automation experience with a configuration management system such as ARM, DSC, Terraform, or other such tools a big plus
* Well versed in Internet architectures, including web, application, and database components.
* Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics.
Due to high volume we will only be able to respond to profiles that match the skill-set required.