ServiceNow Developer - Remote Working
Initial 1-month contract with the view to extend
IR35 Status: In scope from 6th April 2021
A ServiceNow Developer is required to join a multinational technology client, working remotely on an initial 1-month contract with the view to extend.
You should be willing and eligible to undergo the required clearance checks.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing integrations between ServiceNow and other systems, (REST API)
- Deploying ServiceNow updates sets across ServiceNow platforms
- Developing defined user requirement (user stories)
- Performing system tests
- Supporting user acceptance tests
- Performing basic component tests
- Performing systems integration tests
- Supporting go-live and early life / warranty support periods
- Performing the reporting system testing
- Supporting the report creation using Performance Analytics
- Minimum 4 years demonstrable experience in a ServiceNow development role
- Experience in scrum methodology
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.