SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGER
ITIL, DEVOPS, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, AGILE, KANBAN, JIRA
Permanent post which is be based in Newcastle
Salary up to £52,387 + childcare vouchers + corporate life insurance (x4 salary) + flexi work time.
An exciting new role has become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Service Operations Manager.
- Substantial proven experience of managing service delivery/IT operations teams
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of DevOps practises, ideally gained through
hands on experience of working in this environment
- Strong knowledge of ITIL
- Proven track record of delivery service improvements and innovation
- Strong communication skills, comfortable liaising with stakeholders of varying levels of
- Good understanding of DevOps practises and supportive tooling e.g. Kanban and Jira.
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.