We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Service Operations Manager to join Experis on a permanent basis, supporting one of the world's telecoms and networks providers. This is an ideal career move for those looking to make a positive impact and influence company strategy, and embrace the chance to learn and develop others.
As an Employed Consultant (EC) with Experis we will also offer you the chance long term to develop your skills with tailored training plans teamed with the opportunity to work across a spectrum of blue-chip UK based companies.
- Use service performance metrics to plan and forecast, assess Continuous Improvement opportunities, and service gaps as an input for portfolio prioritization.
- Continuously improve the service quality of the delivery through data and root cause analysis, putting in place required action plans to address opportunity areas, and managing the execution of these plans by collaborating with the required global cross functional teams and outsourced service providers
- Identify and implement opportunities to simplify and automate operational processes by gathering, refining and analyzing large sets of data
- Design and develop reports, dashboards, executive communications and presentations using business intelligence tools and data-driven analyses.
- Skills in SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Ability to Harness Data to gain deeper understanding of the problem/ context
- Ability to Leverage multiple data points for simplification, optimization, analyze model outputs
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with capability to process high amount of data to drive business strategies and decisions.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent Business Relationship Management skills with demonstrated personal accountability and integrity, and an ability to build strong, productive relationships across the business.
- Ability to manage an operation under Global Methodology