Service Information Developer
Due to the nature and urgency of the work involved this role requires SC clearance. Candidates should have SC clearance although those candidates who willing and eligible to go through clearance may also be considered.
Application Development Linux / Unix
Strong understanding of end to end software lifecycle
- Participates as a member of and leads development teams.
- Designs units for others. Completes development to implement complex components.
- Designs solutions for others to develop. Participates in cross-functional teams.
- Leads design activities.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests. Represents team to clients. Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
- Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to complex software solutions of moderate complexity. Independently implements end user or enterprise solutions of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients. Consults with team members and other organizations, clients and vendors on complex issues.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV for consideration.