Service Desk Analyst
A Service Desk Analyst is required to join a company who are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK. The Service Desk Analyst will join a a fantastic office located in the heart of Brighton that is a short distance from the train station, shops and the sea. You will join the Service Management Team providing 1st/ 2nd line support to the user base in Brighton, which is approximately 850 people. This is an excellent opening for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join a company who support their people to reach their full potential with training, secondment and development opportunities.
The successful Service Desk Analyst's responsibilities include;
- Provide support across the Service Management area to ensure processes are tracked on a regular basis to ensure they are effective.
- Provide support to the Service Delivery Managers and Service Management process owners to ensure reports are designed and delivered that meet business needs.
- To ensure that team actions are captured and managed through to their conclusion
- To contribute, through data analysis to the continual service improvement plans.
Interested applicants will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in Service Delivery in an IT department
- Suitable IT knowledge to be able to work closely with technical areas- Windows 10 knowledge, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange Online, Mobile Device Management (iPhones), SCCM, Azure
- Strong communication skills across IT disciplines.
- ITIL certified to at least foundation level would be highly desirable.
- Experience of working within a Service Management toolset, such as ServiceNow would be highly desirable.
For further information please send your CV now or call Carys Jones on 0161 924 3671.