Service Delivery Manager, ITIL, Global, Agile, Relationship Management, Stakeholders,
Fancy working for a Media & Broadcasting Giant!? You'll be contracting for a household name on a 3 month contract based at their prestigious headquarters in West London. We're looking for a Service Delivery Manager to hit the ground running to start as soon as possible! Apply NOW!
The environments this role will be exposed to are, complex, fast changing, highly demanding and diverse. This role is a critical element of Service Operations Departmental remit to protect the our clients consumer experience at all times.
- Minimum 6 Years actual working experience in a Service Delivery Role.
- Ideally within an Operational Service Environment with regular and consistent exposure to complex IT Infrastructure, Hosted Services , IT Support Teams, Cross Business Stakeholders typically including Customer Operations, Product, Marketing & IT Delivery stakeholders.
- Proven, demonstrable record of pro-active ownership and fully accountable management of Service Establishment, Transition plans, with proven ability to drive and influence timely and successful out-comes
- Strong working and practical understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience of working within a GLOBAL organisation
- Working knowledge and experience of agile development methodologies.
- Ability to influence and lead conversations across technical and non-technical teams.
- Relationship management, an individual that has gravitas and can handle / diffuse conflict.
- Experience of Service Reporting and Service Management task administration, management of supplier service credit frameworks.
- Strong analysis ability and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Understanding of ITSM tools, specifically Service Now
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.