Service Delivery Coordinator - ITIL - £32k-£36k - Bristol
We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join Experis on a permanent basis working onsite with a global organisation who are a leader within their field. This is an opportunity that will allow you to flourish within a prestigious organisation. We can also offer you the chance long term to continually develop with tailored training plans and working across a number of blue-chip UK based companies.
The Service Introduction Function sits within Technology and is responsible for the introduction and ongoing management and support of new and existing IT solutions, working with internal teams and managed service providers in a complex, distributed and diverse IT estate.
- A good understanding of mobile telecommunications networks, equipment technologies and services
- Experience of senior level communication and managing the expectations of internal customers
- Well developed technical skills in both Networks and IS/IT environments
- Experience of working with cross functional teams
- Ability to handle a range of projects concurrently and manage in a fast moving environment
- Experience of delivering large and complex projects
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel and Project
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Experience in a high-profile project / solution delivery role
- Extensive business and risk analysis experience
- A good understanding of mobile network infrastructure
- The knowledge to liaise with technical design and deployment teams in an advisory capacity
- A Project Management Methodology certification (e.g. PRINCE2, APM) would be advantageous