SERVICE CONTINUITY MANAGER
CONTINUITY, ASSURANCE, SC, ITIL, BRITISH CONTINUITY INSTITUTE, BCI, MBCS, MBCI
Permanent post which can be based in Central London or Croydon - Salary up to £45,232 + 22% employer pension contribution + flexi work time.
An exciting new role has become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Service Continuity Manager.
- Experience managing an IT service continuity function within IT services
- Background ensuring continuity of a high quality service to stakeholders in accordance with
ITIL, BCI and ISO standards.
- Experience undertaking appropriate continuity testing for business critical services and
- Strong background in stakeholder management - both internal and with 3rd party IT suppliers
- Significant experience reporting on each test exercise and tracking progress on follow up
- ITIL qualifications up to Intermediate level.
- Foundation Certificate from British Continuity Institute.
- MBCS Level Membership.
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.