The Service Architect is responsible for the design and development of the service delivery solution. In support for the delivery of new and changes to account services and offerings ensuring the appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Indicators (PI) are identified and applied for the service, and that the Service Catalogue is maintained where services are amended.
The role is responsible for capturing KPI, PI, process, tooling and any other requirements which will ensure the smooth-running of service operations.
Additionally the role is to ensure that this component of the solution is delivered to the defined KPI in a way which is cost-effective through-life and meets the requirements of the customer, including development, delivery, support, hardware and software.
The Service Architect must have:
- A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains
- Experience of service design for major IT systems
- A broad knowledge of the constituent components of the DII solution
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
(Located in Newcastle or Erskine)
This position requires current SC Clearance but applicants who are willing to go through the vetting process for this level of clearance will also be considered.
I will be working this role immediately - please apply now so the opportunity isn't missed.