My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced SEO Technical Analyst to join the team on a initial 6 month basis.
This position requires experience in search engine optimisation and digital analytics expertise. Duties may include but not be limited to: keyword analysis and selection; competitive site analysis;; optimisation of site content; optimisation of meta tags; internal linking strategies; and site hierarchy and CMS content management. The right candidate also has excellent written, verbal, organisational and time management skills, can work independently and with a team, and is able to quickly learn complex SEO technical issues and explain them to stakeholders. Experience working across cross-functional, global teams is a plus.
- Translate business goals into successful search engine optimisation strategies
- Perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis
- Optimise various site elements, including site structure, link popularity and writing keyword rich content
- Develop ongoing SEO performance reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing SEO efforts
Create yearly forecasting reports for traffic and submissions
- Coordination of technical efforts with multiple tech teams and global market business partners
- Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- Train and work with the developers to meet SEO standards when developing web experiences:
o Make certain that all pages have an applicable title and metadata element.
o Analyse code and build practice, and its effect on SEO performance.
- Oversee competitive keyword research and link analysis
- Monitor changes in algorithms and what impact those changes have to our SEO strategy
- Ample experience with technical web site evaluations
- Ability to quickly and clearly examine algorithmic best practices, opportunities and solutions that are applicable to a site property
- Provide quality web site optimization recommendations, results & project deliverables
Experience in using Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) and creating reports, dashboards and alerts within the system
Experience in using BrightEdge to provide keyword and keyword theme analysis, competitor analysis and technical onsite recommendations
- Strong ability in HTML languages with track record of developing content page templates for seamless implementation and positive SEO traction
- Solid understanding of sitemaps, spec requirements, implementation issues, and QA for various SEO-focused tasks.
- Show continued effort to develop technology skill sets or qualifications
- Stay current with industry best practices and search engine technologies