Our client, a leading Travel company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Analyst to join their team based in London for an initial 12 month contract.
As an SEO Analyst, you will focus on improving various aspects of the clients SEO pages to maintain a stronger presence, increase conversions from those visiting our website, ensure a user-friendly navigation and that the website maintains Google standards. This will include the writing of reportings, analysis and tracking of keywords and transactions as well as the research of new themes, but also the technical improvement of the clients and the content platforms. The daily contact with our agencies and developers will be part of the role.
General Responsibilities and Project Scope
- Crawlability: Technical aspects of SEO such as, 301 redirects, 404 errors, site speed, server responsiveness, no-follow and no-index directives, mobile optimisation. Sync with our developers. Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
* Rankability: On-page optimization such as keyword research, title and description tags, H1, and keyword density/frequency
* Content Marketing: Give our content manager an input on content-related trends and topics with high search volume, optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
* Usability and Conversion Optimisation: Focusing on data to improve site layout, functionality and conversions tied to business objectives
* Measurability: Define key metrics and translate SEO results into business objectives and ROI, analyse SEO performance, monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, point out key areas of importance
* Reporting Tools: Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
* Hands-on SEO experience with a strong technical focus
* Experience with website analysis (Google Analytics, SEO Clarity), rank monitoring, and database tools, including the leading SEO software tools; familiarity with Google webmaster tools
* HTML/CSS skills
* Site audit experience
* Qualification in statistics, market research or other data-driven field
* Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, ability to identify and resolve problems
* Knowledge with technical aspects of search engines
* Experience working with and optimizing SEO within CMS environments
* Advanced knowledge of Excel
* 1 - 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ideally, you should be a native German speaker, possess strong communication skills, have a variety of interests and be a team player.