This is an opportunity to join our clients growing product team. The role will be working in our expanding native team who are responsible for designing and delivering all native products that our client has to offer. This role will be focused on optimising, our iOS app such that it's best in class.
Devise and implement best in class UX for Client iOS application by:
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Not being afraid to champion new ideas.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and feature
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Working with the team to research, co-create, wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock up user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups
Key Characteristics and Experience
The candidate should be proficient in working as part of a team. A keen interest in sports and the betting industry is a plus.
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference for native iOS designers.
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer,
- Ability to come up with detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and product vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Nice to have:
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Passionate about researching and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Basic Terms and Conditions
37.5 hours per week
3 - 6 Months