SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER - LONDON - BLUE CHIP - CONTRACT - ASAP - CITY - 6 MONTHS
My client is a global blue chip Telecoms business in need of a talented Senior finance manager with a focus on large cost transformation programmes.
The successful Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting a Major Corporate unit with over £200m revenue p.a.
- They will be dealing with business issues of major financial importance across the unit, including a key leadership role in shaping the future strategic direction of the sector. The role holder will provide financial leadership to translate strategy into practical solutions and day-to-day working practices and will be a key member of the sector's Senior management team
- Responsible for accountability and strategic inputs to the business unit strategy
- Interaction up to FD and CFO level
- Leads the budgetary and financial control activities to meet the needs of all stakeholders
- Drives significant cost transformation across the sectors cost base including identification of new initiatives and driving through successful execution
The role holder will drive business performance to meet or exceed financial targets for the Partner sector within Major corporate for revenue, EBITDA and Cash.
Senior Finance Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Sufficient knowledge of industry skills to make an impact, including non-financial skills (e.g. six sigma, process, telecommunications, contracts)
- Initiates and drives the development of Business unit and financial strategy for Major Corporate. Gives strategic direction and financial leadership to the senior leadership business team
- Responsibility for building and maintaining strong executive level relationships internally and externally with customers, suppliers and other major bodies
- Financial authority on new business opportunities, investments and bids. Personally accountable for all business unit costs/revenue performance and business results. End to end business and P&L responsibility
- Financial area is highly complex
- Typical personal financial accountability covering business units size greater greater than £0.75m (if solely a cost base) or 10m - 20m of cost transformation
- Manages transformation complexity with ownership for delivery of key business unit specific organisation-wide finance programmes
If you are a perfect match for this role with recent exposure to the telecoms sector covering similar business units please apply and call.