SENIOR TECHNICIAN CELL CULTURE
£19,000 - £23,000 PER YEAR + COMPANY BENEFITS
Senior Technician within the Cell Culture area is required by a world leading Pharmaceutical organisation to be responsible for ensuring small scale cell cultures for the production and testing laboratories. The senior technician will be following GMP, Bio security and HSE standards.
- Produce suitable tissue culture and culture plates to meet the site demands.
- Responsible for the planning and day to day running of the Tissue Culture Laboratory.
- Review SOP's and other documentation to ensure they reflect current safe working practices.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for the Tissue Culture Laboratory.
- To monitor laboratory cell seed culture and ensure freedom from microbial contamination.
Key Skills Required
- Basic knowledge of Microbiology.
- Tissue Culture
- Mammalian Cell Culture
- Production experience
- Supervisory or Team leadership
If you are interested in applying for this role please click apply or contact James Pearce at Experis.