Senior Supplier Quality Engineer - Derby - Salary up to £50,000 + Benefits
Next Generation Engine Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of next generation engines are looking to bring in an experienced Senior Supplier Quality Engineer join their leading engine development/ manufacturing division to work on a broad spectrums of high profile and complex projects and assess and align new supply chain relating to the new machining operations.
Our client is highly regarded in their market place with employee retention rates of over 80% developing and progressing best in class engineering teams, exciting project pipelines for the next 5 years releasing new products and extensive career and development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will the following experience:
- Engine OR transmission background (essential)
- Supplier development experience required within quality must be flexible to travel to Turkey once a month
- Previous experience in casting foundry environment or machined components
- Automotive OR aerospace OR marine engine
- Process control
- Knowledge of APQP processes
- PPAP processes
- Support customer and production processes
- Major casting & machining, gear casting, wind turbine background
- University Degree or Equivalent / HNC
- ISO 9001
Reporting into the Quality Manager there are opportunities for growth and progression as well as the breadth of exposure to be gained working on various projects and stages of projects including NPI and new engine launch.
If you believe you are suitable for this position please do not hesitate to apply to this position to Tara Bidar 01179 309 719 or
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.