Senior Signalling Supervisor - Eastleigh
£38,236 Plus Benefits
A successful and ever growing FTSE 100 engineering support services organisation is looking to take on a Senior Signalling Supervisor responsible for the planning and safe delivery of the signalling aspects of Track Renewals work packages.
- Responsible for the detailed planning and execution of all signalling aspects of Track Renewals Works as allocated by the Signal Manager.
- Responsible for planning and directing the activities of Site Signalling staff.
- Ensure all resources, Plant, Labour and Materials are available as required for the signalling aspects of the works.
- Participate in Whiteboard/Stage Gate meetings
- Assist in the preparation of WPP's and task Briefs
- Participate in Development aspects of the works as required.
- In depth knowledge of Signalling aspects of Track Renewals.
- Excellent knowledge of Rules and Regulations, HASAW and other appropriate regulations, including Group Standards.
- Knowledge of financial controls.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Signalling aspects of Track Renewals with at least 2 years at Team Leader level.
This is a great opportunity for an experiences Signalling Supervisor to work for a large FTSE100 Company and the largest plain line track renewals contractor in the UK delivering on high profile projects.
Apply within for further details.