SENIOR SERVICE MANAGER, TECHNOLOGY SERVICE DESK, OPERATIONAL SECURITY, REVIEW OF SERVICE, SLAS, CSI, CONTINUOUS SERVICE IMPROVEMENT, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
£39,000 - £45,000 + allowances + pension
An exciting new opportunity has become available, to work for one of our high profile Central Government clients as a Senior Service Manager.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Ensure customers obtain the best possible availability and performance from delivered services through effective and efficient management of service affecting incidents whether provided by internal or external service providers.
- Ensure the continuous review of services and service affecting incidents to formulate improvements and remediation activities to enhance services and provide additional value to customers.
- Continuously review services against SLAs to ensure they either meet or exceed performance targets and any potential conflicts or risks are understood and mitigated.
- Act as an escalation point for service related matters, negotiating and managing conflict as necessary with suppliers, stakeholders and customers.
- Support service reviews and operational review meetings with suppliers (internal and external), whilst developing and maintaining effective service line supplier relationships.
- Drive continual service improvements through the measurement and challenge of services and processes, tools and capability as part of Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) plan. Promote
- CSI to all stakeholders engaged in the consumption and provision of the end-to-end service.
- Collate and maintain management and service performance information, on both a regular and ad-hoc basis, to deliver clear visibility of operational performance and enable overall service reporting.
- Validate/assure supplier invoices against agreed performance levels.
- From both a Service Integrator and operational delivery perspective, depending on assigned role, provide impact analysis for changes and review business mandates and supplier proposals as necessary.
- Identify and manage or escalate as appropriate service risks and issues in accordance with standard processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders (customers, colleagues and suppliers).
- Support the design, agreement and implementation of the relevant Service Model standards and processes across all relevant suppliers.
- Participate in the acceptance, onboarding and early life support of new services.
- Ensure that there are adequate IT Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery provisions for the services and processes and services and validated in line with business requirements
- Ensure services are safe and secure. Highlight security vulnerabilities and work with partners to maintain a secure environment to protect our customers from threats either internal or external.
- Strong technology based service management experience with ability to demonstrate effective customer focussed service delivery.
- Must have demonstrable Relationship Management experience building and maintaining effective relationships with a current team, wider teams, suppliers and external stakeholders.
- Must have established, led and or supported service review regimes with suppliers (internal and external) and business stakeholders, to drive required quality service delivery against agreed service levels and outcomes
- A sound understanding of technology evidenced by insightful, knowledgeable and effective end to end service management of a range of complex, large and or disaggregated services.
- Experience of driving continual service improvements through the measurement and challenge of services and processes, tools and capability.
- Confidence and enthusiasm are important in order to demonstrate credibility and maintain engagement of stakeholders.
- ITIL qualification
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Experience supporting the design, agreement and implementation of the relevant Service Model standards and processes across a range of suppliers
- Financial and or commercial knowledge in respect to technology delivered services
- A relevant academic and/or vocational qualification
If you would like to discuss the position further please feel free to contact Ryan on 0161 924 3689