Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager - Networks, LAN/WAN, Infrastructure - Central London- £60k-£68k.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager/ Programme Manager to join Experis on a permanent basis working onsite with a global organisation based in Central London. This role will require working on a client site 3 days per week and 2 days in their London office/home.
- Take full control over multiple project and budgets. Budgets will be in excess of £30million.
- Take full accountability for the delivery of the programme/project Management of end-to-end programme lifecycle, including delivery, commercial and business processes, 3rd parties, service, network engineering and systems integration.
- Build, manage and track the necessary dependency and interdependency matrix.
- Full control and hands-on management of all programme deliverables, usually structured through change and project management releases.
- Development and control of all programme and project plans.
- Translation of the overall programme objectives into an integrated work breakdown structure.
- Build and maintain required resource plans.
- Management of programme risk and issue management and control.
- Management of programme relationships with senior business stakeholders and senior supplier contacts, both internal and external clients.
- Direct and virtual management of individuals and appropriate teams associated with the delivery of the programme including, where appropriate, business analysis, solution design, technical development, business process re-engineering, project management, testing, and deployment both external and internal to the contract.
- Accountable for ensuring that all products and services delivered within the security programme are operationally ready prior to launch.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Defining and agreeing stakeholder objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships at senior level of the organisation, internal and external to the client.
- To build the necessary internal and external reports.
- To build, highlight and manage a tracker, risks, issues and assumptions.
- Mentoring Project Managers and providing regular guidance and support.
- Ensure that professional services costs are tracked and managed for all projects within the programme.
- Must have worked on multiple projects with budgets of £10million and above.
- Bachelor's Degree in relatable subject
- Prince 2 Qualified/or similar qualification