SENIOR TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
AGILE, MSP, PRINCE2, LEGACY SYSTEMS, C LEVEL STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
Permanent post which is based in London - Salary up to £63,000 + enhanced pension and flexi work time.
An exciting new role has become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Senior Technical Project/Programme Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed:
- Experience of working with a range of structured programme and project management
methodologies, including Agile, and have experience in delivering a range of types of projects
a technical environment
- Strong understanding of the government's digital and technology transformation agenda and
why the government is changing the way it does digital and technology projects
- Experience of working within government procurement rules and their context, e.g. two year
limits on contracts
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams, leading the collaborative planning process,
prioritising work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Ability to engage and work with development teams to understand the technical solution and
make informed decisions
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.