Senior Project Manager
Car or Car Allowance
Pension + Excellent Benefits
37 hrs p/wk, Mon-Fri
Based in Leicester
I recruit for a FTSE 100 Engineering Support Services Organisation that is a leading international provider of airport solutions, delivering the design and operation of baggage systems, airport IT systems and the management of operation critical fleet and ground support equipment.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager to be fully accountable for the delivery of allocated projects and programmes throughout the complete project life cycle, from bidding through to contract award and through to completion, in accordance with the requisite quality standards, and with consideration to the time schedule and budgetary constraints.
- End to end Project Management experience.
- Delivery of multidiscipline design & construction projects.
- Experience of managing requirements tracking process from client's brief and decomposing into functional designs.
- Experience of working in an ISO 9001 environment.
- Administering an effective Change and Risk Management process
- Understanding and experience of working with the NEC3 form of contract is desirable
- Engineering qualification
- Full air side pass or the ability to obtain one
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a large multinational corporation. If you are interested, please apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or .