Salary: Day Rate Contact - Negotiable
Contract Type: 3 - 6 Months Initially (Very strong potential for extension)
Start Date: Up to 1 Months Notice Period Accommodated
IT PROJECT MANAGER
Our client a global technology giant are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their team based in Dublin South
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or a EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role
IT Project Manager KEY Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for overall delivery execution and success; driving predictable, consistent high quality delivery resulting in strong positive customer satisfaction.
- Projects can vary in size of budget and duration, as well as the level of complexity of those projects. They can also vary significantly with respect to the technologies being deployed, as well as the types of client and scope of work.
- Projects can range from two weeks to three years, encompassing anything from Enterprise Consulting to a wide range of infrastructure and business productivity solutions, on to large scale applications development and change management.
- Put simply, your role will be to deliver & delight our customers and enable them to realize their full potential through our cleints software and services.
- The role requires a lot of travel to and from our customer sites; this will be predominantly in Ireland, but potentially across EMEA.
- We also often support projects remotely so skills in managing complex projects remote from customers' sites are also very much needed.
IT Project Manager Requirements:
- Experience within an IT services/consulting
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Strong Relation Management
- Track record of IT delivery: experience within an IT services/consulting company where you have delivered customer facing projects as part of an external IT service, in the role of day to day project management including staffing, milestones, cost management, deliverables.
- Passion for technology: experience in either infrastructure, cloud, security, or productivity solution implementations is essential.
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential
- PMI PMP (or alike) Certified Project Manager desirable
- Excellent communications (up / down / peers / cross team)
- Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management and execution
- Executive relationship management and communications skills