Senior Process Engineer
Location - Coventry
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 + Holiday + Benefits
Senior Process Engineer required for a prestigious and market leading global automotive manufacturer offering interesting and varied work with an excellent starting salary as well as additional benefits.
As Senior Process Engineer you will lead a team of engineers focused within electrification. You will work on development and implementation of assembly and test processes and facilities. You will provide feasibility statements for product development designs alongside ensuring robust process quality planning.
The ideal Senior Process Engineer candidate will have strong process engineering experience with the ability to lead a team. You should have experience within electrical equipment, e.g. electric drives, batteries, similar. Ideally you will have experience within the automotive industry.
* Senior Process Engineer
* Lead a team of engineers focused within electrification
* Work on development and implementation of assembly and test processes and facilities
* Provide feasibility statements for product development designs
* Ensure robust process quality planning
* Strong process engineer experience
* Ability to lead a team
* Experience within electrical equipment, e.g. electric drives, batteries, similar
* Automotive industry ideally (not essential)