SENIOR PERFORMANCE TEST MANAGER
JMETER, NEOLOAD, LOADRUNNER, TEST STRATEGY, CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TESTING, CODING, JAVA, C, JENKINS, FRAMEWORKS, SCRIPTING
Permanent post which is based in Central London - Salary up to £62,239 + allowance paid per year up to £11,300 + up to 22% pension contribution and flexi work time.
An exciting new role has become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Performance Test Manager.
- Evidence of designing and successfully delivering Performance Testing regimes across major projects and programmes deploying a range of methods including Agile
- Extensive experience of a broad range of performance test tools and techniques including within continuous release environments
- Demonstrate a good understanding of infrastructure, system design and integration, within a complex technical landscape
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, and a good understanding of the use of different channels and formats for different audiences
- Strong Leadership qualities and the ability to drive forward a culture of technical excellence and delivery
- Great partnership skills, in particular the ability to build strong effective partnerships across the organisation
- ISTQB - Advanced Technical Tester
- BCS Agile Practitioner
- ISQi Certified Agile Tester
In addition, the following are desirable, but not essential for this post: PRINCE2 Foundation, MBCS Level Membership
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.