Full Stack Senior .Net Developer
- Long Term Contract
- Dublin City Centre
- € Neg daily rate
Are you an experienced Senior .NET Developer currently on the market for a new contract role in Dublin City Centre. The Senior .Net developer will be joining a team who develop cutting-edge bespoke software and unparalleled quantitative trading techniques
Design and develop trading applications in C#
* Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
* Write economical, scalable, and high performance code
* Be flexible to changing requirements and priorities, while managing own task list and time
* Work with Business Analysts to define scope, features and estimates for new projects
* Analyse and gather business requirements and architect appropriate solutions
* Plan Scrum sprints
* Lead daily stand-ups
* Attend retrospectives that continually improve our software processes
* Research and learn cutting edge development practices and technology that improve our processes over time
* Plan and make technological decisions that mitigate operational risk in the medium to long term
* Mentor junior team members
* Be a team player - take ownership of code and responsibility for the RAD team reputation
* Troubleshoot and debug real-time development issues
* Support and modernise existing trading application
* Learn new technologies, methodologies and opinions
Commercial programming experience using Microsoft .NET technologies. Preferably C#.
* Deep understanding of OOP
* Exposure to Test Driven Development
* Experience of .NET 4.0/4.5, WPF, WCF, SQL
* Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebApi and SignalR
* Mentoring and teaching skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Bachelors/Masters degree in technology or related discipline
For more information contact Shane for a confidential chat on 01 6455250 or apply below.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role.