Senior Software Engineer
- Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Key technologies: ASP.NET MVC SQL AWS
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer interested in cloud development with experience using ASP.NET, MVC SQL Server and AWS.
Working as part of an experienced team of talented developers you will build new features for their international multi-channel platform. Ideally you will come from an e-commerce or online payment systems background. Previous experience in e-commerce and/or online payment systems is advantageous.
- Designing, developing and deploying cloud based web applications in ASP.NET MVC and AWS.
- Implementing sensible, responsive and easy to use web interfaces for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Writing unit and automation tests.
- Ensuring code released to production is stable, performant, scalable, flexible, and secure.
- Working with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements.
- Providing design documentation, release notes and test plans.
- Working with QA, Support, and Infrastructure engineers to investigate and resolve application issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Computer Science degree or similar education and/or work experience.
- 4+ years' experience developing enterprise web applications in C# or Java.
- Experience in web technologies, like HTML/CSS, jQuery, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with databases and ORMs, like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc. Experience with a cloud provider such as Amazon Web Services or Azure.
- Experience with version control and automated deployment solutions like Github and TeamCity.
- Experience with micro services, and service orientated architecture practices.
- Good communication skills including an ability to express yourself to technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently or as part of a team.
- Passionate about developing excellent products and growing your skills.
- Staying up to date with current trends, and being able to translate them into suggestions and new ideas for our software and the way we work.
What's in it for you?
- Great relaxed working environment.
- Terrific offices.
- Fantastic benefits.
- The chance to work with the latest technology.
A full job spec is available on request. PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role. Contact Maria for a confidential chat on 01 6455255 or apply below.