Senior Designer (Motion Graphics)
Initial 3 Months
- Motivated individual who can deliver consistently and enthusiastically.
- Leadership skills.
- Help implement the brand values of clients and ensure they are consistently reflected in the design ethos of the department and the on screen product.
- Proven track record as an excellent creative.
- Extensive experience within a broadcast design environment at minimum, designer level.
- Experience working within a live creative environment.
- Broad interest and awareness of art, design and moving image.
- Experience using the full Adobe Suite particularly After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as Maxon Cinema 4D.
- Some film/video shooting and/or directing experience.
- Experience of working with high-end production facilities, and staff with specialist skills.
- Awareness of technical and legal requirements within the broadcast industry.
- Must have a flexible approach, be self-motivated and a problem solver.
- A love of sport; an understanding of and understanding of the creative process.
- Extensive experience of delivering design solutions for a television sport brand.
- A good understanding of technical and production processes.
- A understanding of editorial relevance and a passion for sport.
- Experience across all aspects of the output - 2D and 3D
- Able to lead and direct a team of designers
- Experience of and the ability to manage full project delivery
- Excellent technical and software knowledge.
- A mature and calm attitude
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and diverse meritocracy
- Desire to constantly strive toward continuous improvement in all output/performance on a team and individual basis.
9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday