We are looking for a creative Senior Marketing Manager to join our client, financial services, on an initial 3 - 6 month contract based in Canary Wharf, London.
The role holder will lead engagement with the project and proposition team on behalf of the marketing community, and oversee the delivery of all marketing activity to support the launch working with the relevant specialist teams in marketing and comms. This includes positioning, messaging house, brochure ware, marketing collateral, editorial, social, advertisement, digital etc.
The role holder will also work closely with Media Relations, Internal Comms and training to ensure a fully integrated launch plan that covers clients, colleagues and the open market.
- Development of a new proposition positioning, naming approach, messaging house and comms identity
- Experience developing a new proposition marketing playbook (name, vision, comms identity, tone of voice etc.)
- Experience leading a creative platform
- Integrated campaign delivery / project management
- Evaluating marketing collateral against objectives
- Competent understanding of BTL and ATL marketing
- Ability to translate insights and commercial objectives into a marketing strategy
- Reporting and operations management of a marketing Programme
- Able to operate in FS governance framework - legal/compliance/regulatory
- Stakeholder management
- Managing agencies
- Matrix management and participation in cross functional teams
The ideal candidate will be both creative and commercial in equal measures. They will have a successful track record developing proposition positioning, creative platforms, marketing strategy and campaign delivery. They will cite collaboration, tenacity and a can-do attitude as key behavioral traits, and will have the ability to motivate and mobilise a cross-functional team to deliver against objectives.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. Sophie Garty / 0161 924 3651 / sophie . garty @ experis . co . uk