SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer role is a role within Plant Engineering group. It is a highly technical role required to support, debug and improve complex automation systems.
- Develop \ design and implement cost justified process and equipment improvements with minimal impact to production operating under 24/7 environment.
- Co-ordination of Front End technician daily activities.
- Identify and eliminate repetitious machine failures.
- Provide consultative support to the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools and data to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop methods to ensure personnel engaged in operations\maintenance activities have sufficient knowledge to perform their assigned tasks
- Prepare design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades.
- Fault-finding \ troubleshooting of equipment and process issues.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from formal and informal User Requirement Specifications.
- Be familiar with 21 CFR part 820 guidelines
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure are adhered to at all times for self and others.
- Bachelors in Engineering (mechanical \ electronic) preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years in technical role in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Injection Moulding experience preferred
- Solidworks experience preferred
- Six sigma experience preferred
- Good problem solving abilities - able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control is preferred.
For further information on this role please contact James Kelly on 016455250 or firstname.lastname@example.org