Senior Java Developer - Java, JUnit, Powermoch, Mockito, Maven, Spring, Activiti, JBPM, TDD, REST, SOAP Web Services - Worthing - £45,000 - £55,000 - Bonus/Benefits
Require a Java developer with strong OO experience to develop new features for the clients portfolio of J2EE products. You will join a team that prides itself on collaboration and engineering the best possible Java J2EE code.
- SC Cleared / Clearable
- At least 5 - 10 years of hands-on experience with large scale java j2ee ecommerce projects.
- Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web-services and distributed systems.
- Extensive experience with web-services - (SOAP and RESTful)
- Extensive experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
- Agile development methods - Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD etc
- Extensive experience of Continuous Integration methodologies - Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Able to help identify and solve the technical issues that we encounter on the project but think the overall direction is established.
- Create spike solutions to figure out answers to complex technical/design problems.
- Experience of working with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Skyscape and VMware vSphere virtual infrastructure
- Coordinate 3rd party integration of required interfaces
- Mentoring junior team members and perform code reviews.
If you are looking to advance your career and join Experis working with a market leader in digital transformation solutions then please apply now!
Interviews are taking place shortly, so act fast if you don't want to miss out!