Senior IT Systems Administrator - West Midlands
Active Directory, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Office 365/Azure
Up to £35,000 per annum + Benefits Package
My leading Midlands based client is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to provide 3rd line support for business critical systems in order for them to maintain it's leading position in the market and continue to deliver against it's ambitious growth plans.
This role is ideal for a creative and quality focused IT systems administrator, with previous management experience, who wishes to immerse themselves into the commercial dynamics of a successful and rapidly growing company.
- Active Directory - implementing, installing, managing and designing Active Directory 2008/2012/2016 server.
- Windows server operating systems including Windows 2008. 2012 and 2016, detailed knowledge of operating system components such as DFS, DNS and SNMP, SMTP (Lotus Domino), Remote Desktop Services, Group policies, integration with other third party software.
- Strong experience with Microsoft servers, including SQL server. Ability to implement, upgrade and administer such systems.
- Good general IT knowledge including understanding of networks and authentication processes.
- Any Office 365 and MS Azure experience would be highly advanagous however not required.
In return, you will receive a competitive annual salary as well as a great benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to work with new technology with a rapidly growing organisation who has a national presence.
If you feel you have all of the above skills, please apply and follow up with a call to Denise Gartenfeld on 01217128704.