Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer (Windows Server, Powershell Scripting) - London - Initial 3 months
Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer (Windows Server, Powershell Scripting) required to join a multinational computer technology company based in London. This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend.
This role will lean more towards Windows Server with data modelling and Powershell scripting.
- The candidate would be experienced in the area of Microsoft Server and NAS file sharing technologies with subject matter expertise in scripting and advanced data modelling\reporting with MS Excel.
- NAS (Netapp) file
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Powershell scripting
- 6 -8 years' experience in a Senior IT Engineer, Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer role, with a deep technical knowledge of complex Active Directory and Windows environments in large enterprises that include multiple forests and trust relationships across the forests in firewalled networks.
- In-depth hands on knowledge and experience working with Windows Server technologies; Windows 2003, Windows 2008, and Windows 2012 R2
- Experience of NAS (Netapp) file serving technologies and protocols
- Subject matter expertise in Microsoft PowerShell scripting to perform reporting and automation -functions
- Advanced MS Excel skills to model, structure and present data for the purposes of reporting
- Excellent all-round IT infrastructure technical knowledge, including documentation skills
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues outside one's direct experience
- Microsoft certification desirable (MCSE)
- Demonstrates effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and clients at all levels
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.