Senior Infrastructure Engineers
Farnborough, Portsmouth or Rosyth
Two Senior Infrastructure Engineers are required by global organisation in their state-of-the-art Farnborough, Portsmouth or Rosyth offices.
Senior IT Infrastructure Engineers will lead work packages for a major IT programme. Working under a Technical Lead and Project Manager, you will be responsible for the technical design and delivery of a Virtualised Server and Client Infrastructure. In this technically hands on role, you will lead technical activities, utilising expertise across multidisciplinary teams to achieve the required goals.
What's in it for the Senior IT Infrastructure Engineers?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Senior IT Infrastructure Engineers:
- Eligible for or hold DV clearance
- Proven track record of designing and delivering enterprise wide IT systems
- Experience at working at Senior Engineer level
- Able to self-manage, as well as supervise / mentor other team members.
- Willingness to travel is a must
- VMware Version 6.x upwards to current release
- Experience of larger scale (>50 ESXi Hosts) VMware deployments across multiple geographical locations on-premise and Hybrid cloud.
- Microsoft Windows Server; up to latest version and including Server Core.
Desirable skills for the Senior IT Infrastructure Engineers:
- Experience of Cloud technologies
- Experience with Dell VxRail
- Experience of Service Delivery, ITIL
- Relevant IT Architecture certification(s) e.g. TOGAF
- Ability to gain high level security clearance
Travel: As the main installation site is in the North-West of Scotland, willingness to travel on a regular basis is essential.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineers and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and Work with leading edge infrastructure and operational systems in the cloud space, then please apply via the link.