Working for a leading Pharmaceutical Company the Senior Health Outcomes Manager works/leads on the development of health outcomes evidence in order to ensure that new and existing products are reimbursed by the Health Services across the UK and Ireland and that prescribers and payers are aware of the value of the company products.
The role works collaboratively, and utilises broad experience and knowledge to proactively identify and deliver health outcomes solutions and market entry/access strategies that support the brand at each stage of its lifecycle.
The role has line management responsibility for a team of Health Outcomes Managers, providing coaching, day to day management, and performance assessment.
- Leads submission for new products or new indications to relevant MCO HTA organisations
- Works in close collaboration with brand teams, field-based colleagues and Global Teams to proactively identify strategic opportunities and market entry/access strategies that support the brand at each stage of its lifecycle
- Builds strong relationships with external contacts to enhance & maximise the delivery of the evidence base
- Proactively works with global teams to understand product strategies and plans and supports the development of early UK/IE HTA plans
- Leads a health outcomes team to deliver on the required organisational and individual needs for the allocated therapy areas
- Previous line management experience
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline (preferably Health Economics, Evidence-based Medicine, Patient-reported outcomes, Operational Research, Statistics)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, commercial consultancy or commercially based academia preferably including work in a customer facing role
- Experience of developing strategic or regional health outcomes plans
- Experience of leading and developing submissions to UK HTA agencies (ideal)
- A network of influence to include the UK HTA environment, UK and international academics and consultants in Health Outcomes
- A thorough knowledge of the UK National Health Service, and its commissioning processes
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Incentive Plan