I am very pleased to be working with an innovative and market-leading client based in Edinburgh that are looking for a lead full stack developer to join their team.
What will the role involve?
Working within an agile environment, you will work alongside the CTO to lead the in-house development team and work closely with the UK-based, external development team to develop our proprietary brand management software. Your duties will include designing, building, and maintaining the AWS system architecture, developing their core product and providing developers and testers with the tools they need.
What experience do I need?
- You have 5+ years in full-stack development;
- You have some experience working with AWS;
- You have some experience working with Terraform;
- You have experience with Python and/or React;
- You have a good understanding of agile methodologies;
- You have experience working within a CI/CD environment;
- You can communicate in a clear and concise manner;
- You have skills in collaborating with colleagues, sharing knowledge and demonstrating the validity of your ideas;
- You have a desire to lead a team.
What do I get in return?
This is a great opportunity to lead and develop a small team with great drive and ambition. There is a salary of up to 70k on offer for the right candidate with a great benefits package to go alongside this including a hybrid working model, company share scheme and many more.
For more information please apply directly or call Brodie Maclellan on 01312640129.