Senior Financial Accountant
£45,000 - £50,000
Experis are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant to work for a UK leading supplier into the construction industry, operating globally this business employs over 50,000 across 50 countries.
As a Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Oversight of monthly, quarterly and annual group reporting as well as forecast and budget submissions
- Responsibility of two direct reports and an offsite/virtual team to prepare and submit SAP data
- Co-ordinating all activities regarding the internal controls and internal audits, responsibility to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensuring proper consolidation of data, VAT and statutory accounts.
As a Senior Accountant you will have the following skills/experience:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- 1-2 year's experience within a commercial or practice environment
- Strong technical understanding
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Leadership / Management experience
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/construction industry
- Experience working on a SAP ERP system
- Consolidation, VAT and statutory account experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing business that prides itself on training and development.
What's on offer?
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Location: South Gloucestershire
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted we will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.