Senior Site Engineer (rail) - £40,000 + benefits. FTSE 100 engineering organisation with excellent career prospects
A successful and ever growing FTSE 100 engineering support services organisation is looking to take on a Senior Site Engineer to provide technical support for the planning and delivery of track renewals. As a skilled site engineer you will ensure all work carried out complies with the relevant Network Rail Group and Line Standards and safety legislation
You will be joining a highly skilled and growing team and have the opportunity to contribute to the successful growth of the organisation.
The main responsibilities of this post are to:
- Provide technical support to the Programme Manager, Construction / Project Manager, Lead Senior Engineer and Senior Supervisors.
- Monitor and ensure technical compliance on all works, site and office.
- Ensure all works are undertaken in compliance with Contractual Specification and Network Rail Group and Line Standards.
- Adherence with all relevant Safety Legislation.
- Undertake all technical aspects of works in compliance with Network Rail Group and Line Standards.
- Undertake surveys, planning and programming of work, technical supervision on site, preparation of documents.
- Hold Whiteboard/Stage Gate meetings in accordance with Track Renewals Procedure producing the required outputs to support effective and robust delivery of the works to completion.
- Review completed works to ensure 'Best Practice' and 'Lessons Learnt' activities are captured, recorded and utilised in future work planning and execution.
- HNC in an Engineering discipline or working towards
- Good knowledge of Track Renewals Disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge of Rules & Regulations, H.A.S.A.W and other appropriate regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of both group and line standards.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of track renewals disciplines.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer within rail to join a dynamic FTSE 100 organisation. If you would like the opportunity to progress your career, please contact me on 0117 9309 726 or