Senior Design Engineer - Turbochargers/ Air System £45,000 - £48,000 + benefits - Derbyshire
A leading manufacturer of next generation engines are looking to bring in an experienced Senior Design Engineer with Turbocharger design experience to join their leading engine development/ manufacturing division to work on a broad spectrums of high profile and complex projects.
Our client is highly regarded in their market place with employee retention rates of over 80% developing and progressing best in class engineering teams.
As a result of an increasing number of exciting engine development programmes, a senior engineer with a strong background in engine related component/ turbocharger design is sought to work from concept to volume production.
This important new role requires experience in the following areas:
- experience required on turbo chargers / air systems
- Able to manage a supplier and work effectively with Project and customer teams.
- Need to understand assembly, manufacturing techniques of turbocharges, aero requirements, temperatures, duty cycle, lubrication regime.
- Air handling systems / Boosting systems / CPMT
In addition to a passion for engineering, a proven track record for delivery of design innovation and a desire to be 'hands-on' with projects from concept to completion, the ideal candidates will possess:
- A degree in an associated mechanical engineering discipline,
In return what they will offer you is the opportunity to have strategic and innovative input, working on some of the most prestigious engine manufacturing programmes within a meritocracy environment where work is rewarded and significant growth and development opportunities are available.
Working alongside some of the UK's best and brightest engineers, please contact Tara Bidar for more information on 01179 309 719 or alternatively please send your CV